Home » Blog » “Sea Battle: Confrontation” for Android
We intentionally have announced the release of our new product, “Sea Battle: Confrontation” game, only in Twitter
, leaving the most delicious for this blog. And we’ll see it.
The game has received the first reviews and ratings, which we share with pleasure. We publish a short list of game advantages and the verdict of reviewers:
Let’s summarize and go to pluses/minuses. So what we have:
- search of opponents around and the ability to play via Wi-Fi/Bluetooth channels;
- game with a virtual opponent in the single-user mode;
- nostalgic, notebook like design of battlegrounds;
- ability to place ships manually or in automatic mode;
- using of stylus(SPen) or fingers for game management;
- stunning visual and sound effects only falling a bit short of the game screening;
- constantly updating Hall of Fame;
- ability to purchase additional weapons via Samsung In-App Purchase.
“Sea Battle: Confrontation” game with all its advantages and innovations will indisputably become one of your favorite games.
- Classic sea battle with notebook design
- Game play via Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- Additional weapons: radar, airstrike, mine.
The only important disadvantage is that currently the game is available only for owners of Samsung phones and tablets, but we think it’s just for a while.
Link to the application in Samsung Apps: http://www.samsungapps.com/mars/topApps/topAppsDetail.as?productId=000000529895
Full version of impression from the game can be read on the website phandroid.com
This entry was posted on Monday, January 21st, 2013 at 3:28 am and is filed under Android.