Let’s summarize and go to pluses/minuses. So what we have:
- search of opponents around and the ability to play via Wi-Fi/Bluetooth channels;
- game with a virtual opponent in the single-user mode;
- nostalgic, notebook like design of battlegrounds;
- ability to place ships manually or in automatic mode;
- using of stylus(SPen) or fingers for game management;
- stunning visual and sound effects only falling a bit short of the game screening;
- constantly updating Hall of Fame;
- ability to purchase additional weapons via Samsung In-App Purchase.
- Classic sea battle with notebook design
- Game play via Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- Additional weapons: radar, airstrike, mine.
Full version of impression from the game can be read on the website phandroid.com. This entry was posted on Monday, January 21st, 2013 at 3:28 am and is filed under Android.