Silverlight Viewer for Reporting Services is a native Silverlight control that easily integrates into any Silverlight application and provides an option to display Reporting Services reports in Silverlight applications. It can be used in applications, located directly on the html pages, and in the out-of-browser mode.
Additionally the aim of the application is to offer users the whole set of features available in most desktop applications, including dynamic scaling and smooth panning with animation, interactive sorting, search, etc.
Main competitive advantages of the Silverlight Viewer for Reporting Services product are:
- Printing of Reporting Services reports from Silverlight.
- WYSIWYG report preview in web browsers with support for scaling, scrolling, panning. The reports are displayed in vector representation. This provides high quality appearance of the report which is impossible to achieve with conversion to html.
- Support for Out-of-browser mode.
- Abilities of the full-functional applications: search, interactive sorting, dynamic zooming, navigation through the reports via hyperlinks, input of the report parameters by the user and so on.
- Smooth animation during the manipulations with reports, no sudden changes on the display occur when you scroll, zoom in or out or navigate the report.
- Support for styles and skins allow the changing design of any control elements.
- Reports export to PDF, Excel, Html, Cvs, Xml, Mhtml, TIFF.
- Automatic fonts load.
Due to the project we got experience working with MS SQL Reporting Services and Silverlight technology and strengthened our skills in developing on the .NET platform.
Would you like to use our expertise in your project? Do not hesitate to contact us now.