- Web site content management system - it provides for random functional parts (portlets) placement and effective creation of support documentation.
- User and groups management support both on the side of the system editors so as on the part of the end users.
- Testing system with result analysis (SCORM compliant).
- Learning system (SCORM compliant).
- Report and business plans generation into PDF/RTF.
- Core CMS functionality: Templates, Editorial Workflow, Permissions, Multi format publication (PDF, Print, WAP, etc.), WYSIWYG XHTML editor, Version control.
- Service portlets: Full text search, Newsletters, Image gallery, Lists and etc, E-Cards, Send2Friend, Login/Logout, RSS Feed, etc.
e-Learning System for Business Startups
The system is a complex solution aimed at support for establishing small and mid sized companies. The system provides interactive learning capabilities, testing and results analysis. The key idea is the interaction of the client with tutors (coaches) throughout the entire process of business plan preparation and learning of how-to's. Advanced control and analysis tools allows for maximum efficiency of the process and seamless interaction of the user with the system. The core of the technical solution is the use of integrated Content Management System allowing for effective input of the system customers in building the data and workflow model, which minimized the influence of requirements changes and helped obtain a flexible solution.